Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Whooshing All Over

“I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.”                                                                        -Douglas Adams

It's the third Tuesday of the month. 
Newsletter article deadline. 
And board meeting day, so a board report needs doing.
And any info submitted for the weekly e-news.
And weekly Order of Service deadline...

Meanwhile, I'm sending emails and calling the folks who still need to send me things--RSVPs, resumes, service information.

My imagination has dozens of balloons, blown up and left untied, to flrbtbrtbrrbtbrt their ways across a room, bouncing into one another. 

Perhaps tomorrow they will be inflated, securely tied, and all find their way into the correct email boxes.

Please don't pop my delusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment