But I am not without some domestic graces. I can cook and bake up a storm, and generally I can keep us in clean clothes and such.
Today was my day off from church work. I relaxed most of the morning, and then managed the following:
- Hard boiled eggs (14 of them did not make their own sculpture in the boiling water)
- Sourdough, transformed into rolls for dinner, and this many-layered cinnamon bread
- Pinto beans, cooked up from scratch, which were then split between charro beans and venison chili
- Delish Swiss chard (because there has to be some vegetable to counter the cinnamon bread...)
- Two loads of laundry, washed and folded
And I managed to have conversations with everyone I live with. Bills and paperwork (and tidying) will wait for another day.