If my dog were in charge (and she just might be)...
- Anything that smelled good to her would be hers. None of this waiting for someone to drop it.
- Speaking of smells, humans would have more appreciation for the unique cocktail of a dog's fur, and all that it takes to distill that fragrance.
- The entire world would be a dog park.
- Rainy days would be snuggle sleeping days. Required by law.
- Humans would have extra arms just for petting the dog. And use the other arms for petting, too.
- The vet would get down on the floor, instead of insisting on dogs coming up on the cold metal table.
- There would be a bed, couch, or fancy dog pillow in every sunbeam.
- Cheese and peanut butter would be available on their own, not just as pill camouflage.
- I would never blog sprawled across the bed. It takes up too much of her real estate.