Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Huh.

After a long long day, I pulled through the McDonald's drive-thru for a small order of fries.

I am not sure when I last had McDonald's fries. But I was looking forward to these suckers.

And they were Way Too Salty.

Honestly, I am not sure if it was an overly-aggressive hand at the fryer, or if I just have had better and less salted fries in the interim. 

Or maybe I had an overly romanticized memory of something. It happens. If distance can make the heart grow fonder, time gives us opportunity to write and rewrite our memories of a sensation, whether it's a food or a kiss or even a hard time.

In this case, maybe I'll just go with the piece where I didn't really like these fries, and do away with that craving for some time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment